Adjustable Waist Tourmaline Self heating Magnetic Therapy Back Waist Support Belt
This adjustable waist support lumbar brace works to provide essential care and support for a wide variety of lower back (lumbar) related issues. Made from breathable and comfortable materials, and including a self-heating tourmaline embedded into the brace, it will help reduce fatigue, severe pain, and any sprains incurred from either sports or general activity.
The lumbar brace will benefit most those whom have a high activity lifestyle, as well as those who either have a long or a short history of lower back pain or muscle damage and fatigue. Those with more serious spinal conditions, such as protruding vertebrae or compressed discs, may also get instant relief.
The lumbar brace comes in four different sizes that will suit the majority of differing body types, and is suitable for all genders.
People who are pregnant, children, and anyone with a history of high blood pressure or have had hip or disc replacements should not use this product.
- Made from a fine textured cloth that provides incredible comfort as well as a lightweight brace for added movement and little restriction.
- Ideal for work and sports related activities, and can often increase mobility and freedom.
- Breathable and vented elastic side panels.
- Adjustable Neoprene double pull braces.
- This product is engineered to promote blood flow around the lumbar section of the back, relieving in back pain.
- Magnetic heating effect will help in muscle relaxation and reducing fatigue.
- Can help to maintain good posture, as well as providing essential support around the waist and hip line.
- Fully adjustable, with an easy lock system to hold the brace in place even under heavy physical activity.
How to use:
- Make sure to hand wash before use.
- Put the brace on and adjust for comfort.
- Do not try to make the brace too tight.
- For the best results, wipe the inside of the brace with a damp cloth before use to improve the speed and effectiveness of the self-heating mechanism.
- If required, you can adjust the position of the tourmaline to be placed over any particular part of your lumbar section that has pain.
- Adjust the elasticity as required and to be comfortable.
The lumbar brace provides essential support to your midriff, whilst also helping to promote good lower back posture. Muscle sprains and strains in the lumbar section will also heal more effectively, and can allow those who are recovering from such an injury to get back to routine physical activity quicker and easier.
- Simply clean with a damp cloth after before and after use.
- Always store in a dry, ventilated place, and keep away from direct sunshine as this can damage the tourmaline.
- Avoid immersing the brace in water.
- Avoid storing the brace next to magnets.
- Do not iron it.
- Keep it clean.
1. People who has protrusion of lumbar vertebral disc, sciatica and / or lumbar hyperosteogeny.
2. People whose waist need to be kept warm. (Wear it under thin garment)
3. People who always work sedentarily or in a prolonged standing position such as drivers or office workers.
4. Athletes or people doing regular exercise.
Use with caution for people with following conditions:
- Pregnant women should not use this product.
- Avoid using this product if you are suffering from high fever or damaged skin.
- Patients with acute soft tissue impairment.
- People with skin allergies or skin temperature sensory disturbance.
- Patients with serious trauma, high blood pressure or any other disease should consult doctor before usage.
- Not suitable for people fitted with heart pacemaker or metal stents or any other electronic devices inside body.