1PCS Fitness Running Cycling Knee Support Braces Elastic Nylon Sport Compression Knee Pad Sleeve for Basketball Volleyball
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PARAMETERS
Nylon, latex silk, spandex, Silicone
|M: (Suitable for leg circumference: 35-41cm,Suit for weight 40-60KG)|
L: (Suitable for leg circumference: 42-47cm, Suit for weight 60-75KG)
XL: (Suitable for leg circumference: 48-55cm,Suit for weight 75-95KG)
XXL: (Suitable for leg circumference: 56-63cm,Suit for weight 95KG-115KG)
XXXL: (Suitable for leg circumference: 63-70cm,Suit for weight 115KG-135KG)
|Basketball, volleyball, cycling,football,running,fitness…|
1 Pcs Knee Support (1pc, not 1pair)
|Note: The price is per piece only and not the pair.|
The elastic compression knee sleeve provides essential support for those who undergo frequent physical exercize, such as running, cycling, and other leg intensive sports. Ideal for those recovering from an injury to gain confidence in lateral movement, the knee brace’s unique use of silicon as an anti-slip measure will make sure this product will remain reliable at all times.
The brace itself is very easy to put on and take off, and can be carried around for times of duress or the onset of pain. The fabric used in its manufacture is a lightweight elastic, allowing for breathing around the area, whilst also being lightweight and comfortable at all times.
This knee guard comes in five different sizes, and is suited for those from the ages of 18 and upwards.
- Elastic woven fabric provides incredible comfort and lightness, allowing for increased mobility and freedom of such movement.
- Perfect for those either recovering from a knee injury to return to physical activity, or as a preventative measure.
- Aids blood circulation, whilst also promoting good muscle condition and usage under heavy duress.
- Can aid those who are older and have a long history of knee related injuries with ongoing pain and pain mitigation.
- Can be worn outside of physical activity whilst providing benefits, such as during daily routine work and occupational work itself.
How to use:
Make sure to hand wash before use. Simply put on the affected knee(s) and use during physical activity.
The compression that the knee brace provides will protect both the anterior and medial ligaments from damage and tears by restricting sudden lateral movement. It can also be used as a preventative measure for those who are either recovering from or have a history of knee dislocation.
Can be machine washed. Dry naturally and store in a cool dry place.