The medical clavicle posture corrector is engineered to correct and strengthen both the posture and the muscles of the lower back. Designed to be comfortable for home and work use, it will work to correct any posture issues, whilst also remaining discreet to maintain privacy.
The product is ideal for those who have had a history of bad posture, or for those who are looking for a preventative measure for younger persons. It can also be worn for those recovering from upper back and shoulder sports injuries.
This posture corrector comes with two adjustable sizes that will suit most body types, along with breathable straps for added comfort.
- Made from lightweight materials and as such will not weigh the wearer down.
- Can be used at home, at work, or during regular daily activities.
- Latex free adjustment strap with 2 sizes available for posture correction.
- Works whilst you move or are stationary to keep shoulders in an upright position and to allow the muscles to grow in a more natural orientation.
- Suitable for all genders, and will fit the majority of different body shapes.
- Can also be used to treat shoulder strains and cramps.
- Comfortable even if you wear over the clothing.
How to use:
- Make sure to hand wash before use. Put the brace on and adjust to allow for a good fit and for decent comfort.
- It is advised that for the first few days that the product should only be worn for at least 10-20 minutes per day, then an additional cumulative 10 minutes after each and every day.
- It is not advisable to wear the product during sleep as this can cause discomfort and irritation.
- The clavicle posture corrector works by aligning your shoulders and upper spine to a more natural and positive position.
- Over time, this position will become default, allowing you to have good posture and be free from posture related pain and other health issues.
- Cold water hand wash only.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry as the strap buckles may damage your appliances.