Magnetic Orthopedic Back Posture Corrector Brace
- Size S for waistline 65-75cm
- M for waistline 75-85
- L for waistline 85-95
- XL for waistline 95-105
- XXL for waistline 105-115cm.
- If you do not sure about your size, please fell free to contact us.
- The material is neoprene, so back support have little smell.
This support brace is designed to assist those who have severe posture related issues and major back pain, particularly in the middle and upper regions of the spine. Designed to be reliable under extreme duress, this product will be most beneficial to those who undergo hard labor during either their working or daily routine.
Easy to put on and adjust, the support is also engineered to be discreetly worn, allowing for private use amongst colleagues and peers. It will also assist those in a minor way who suffer from slouched or hunched shoulders, or those who are looking for a preventative measure.
This back support brace is unisex, and comes in five different sizes, of which will cover almost every body shape and size.
- Magnetic belt strap keeps the brace in place, even under the heaviest of working or sports conditions.
- Comfortable and soft padding throughout all straps, with cotton lining to remove any irritation from constant movement.
- Provides essential support to the upper body region, and is ideal for treating severe shoulder, neck, thoracic and clavicle pain.
- Will assist those in severe pain to be mobile again.
- Ideal for sports injury recovery, particular those sustained in the upper and middle part of the spine.
- Adjustable straps for comfort.
How to use:
- Make sure to hand wash before use.
- When putting the product on, make sure that it is tightly fitting to your body, without being uncomfortable.
- Try to wear for 15-20 minutes each day for the first few days, then add 20 minutes thereafter on a cumulative basis.
- If pain persists, cease using the product and consult your local doctor.
- This orthopedic support brace will help those whose pain is so great that they are not as active as they want to become mobile again.
- Through its ergonomic design and its critical support of the upper and lower spine and vertebrae, it will also help to aide the promotion of a good posture, as well as minimizing the onset of hunched or slouched shoulders.
- Hand wash before use.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- After use, you can use a damp towel to wipe the back of the support brace.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not place near other magnetic objects, such as sound speakers or computers.