Upper Back and Clavicle Posture Corrector Brace
The spine support posture corrector works to help aid and promote good posture and a free standing upright position for the spine. It is specifically engineered to improve support to the upper part of the spine as well as the clavicle area, as well as correcting minor issues such as a hunched back and shoulders and weak shoulder muscles.
Size is available in one-size-fit-all from 28” to 48”.
Featuring an easily adjustable, two-hand strap lock system that can have its tightness controlled instantly, the product is also made out of highly lightweight materials, allowing for comfort and mobility.
This product is recommended for persons with lower back pain from sprains, strains and muscle spasms.
This support brace is most suited for males (for a variant of this product better suited for females, click here), and comes in three sizes which will fit most body shapes and sizes.
- Adjustable dual tightening straps, with a simple tightness mechanism that you can easily twist as you go.
- Can be used as a preventative measure against shoulder sprains, bad posture, and weariness and fatigue in the upper back area.
- Ideal for those who spend a long time in the one position or those who engage in demanding physical labor, such as office workers or factory floor workers.
- Durable fabric makes the product ideal for heavy use on a frequent basis.
- Can also be used to either prevent and treat muscle spasms, and aid in physical recovery from injury.
How to use:
- Use straps to fasten the brace in place, then tighten using the mechanism at the back of the brace.
- For the first few days, try to limit use to 15-20 minutes per day, then a cumulative 20 minutes added on each and every day after.
- This posture corrector brace will assist those who suffer from frequent fatigue and weakness in the shoulders, as well as hunched shoulders.
- It will keep the upper back section in a natural upright position, whilst also allowing muscles in this area to form in a more proper manner and to develop strength.
- Hand wash before use.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.